Silicon Valley - Fireside chat about Startups, Open Source and Technology Stacks
by Nikola Novakovic, Nebojsa Vislavski
- - Technology stack running in big companies. Open source vs. commercial software. How big companies choose their technology
- - Running your own startup and picking the best technology for it. From idea to first lines of code. How startups pick their technology stack
- - Is open source really an open source. How it works within big companies.
- - Concerns using open source in enterprise solutions. Flexible and not strictly controlled code repos, etc.
- - Looking for a job - benefits of working with open source solutions. What are startups in silicon valley looking for
- - And few more cool things from hottest IT place in the world